In partnership with the Brookhaven Chamber of Commerce, Leadership DeKalb will host an open house event in the Brookhaven area for interested participants to learn more about the program. A distinguished panel, featuring alumni and a current class member, will answer questions from the audience and share experiences from the program.
The event will be moderated by La Tisha Dear ’06, DeKalb County Recorders Court Judge and Selection Committee Chair.
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, March 3, from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Brookhaven Chamber of Commerce
2565 Apple Valley Road, Brookhaven, GA 30319
There is parking at the Brookhaven Chamber of Commerce office and additional parking is available at the business complex across the street.
- Tremese Davis ’15, Director of Regional Operations North Metro Region, Atlanta Gas Light Company
- Todd Lantier ’14, Director of Investments, OneAtlanta Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Sharon Steele ’13, Director of Development, Senior Connections
Leadership DeKalb invites business and community leaders to attend the prospective member open house to learn more about the upcoming 10-month leadership program.
Guests will hear from a panel of distinguished leaders who will answer questions and share experiences about the program. The event will be moderated by La Tisha Dear ’06, DeKalb County Recorders Court Judge and Selection Committee Chair.
From North Decatur Road, turn into the main hospital entrance. The main hospital will be directly in front of you. At the stop sign, take a right. At the second stop sign, turn left and enter the main parking deck on your right.
Keeton Auditorium is located in the main hospital. Once inside, take the stairs to the left of the reception area until you reach the bottom level. The auditorium is straight ahead.
- Terry Brantley ’15, Managing Member/CEO, Brantland
- Shealynn Buck ’14, Executive Director, Employee Health Solutions, DeKalb Medical
- Bob Mullen ’13, Senior Marketing Communications Specialist, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc
- Zach Williams ’15, Chief Operating Officer, DeKalb County