Class of 2013 Programs
** Please mark your calendar now for the following program dates.
Details about the Program Days, including locations, directions and exact times, will be e-mailed to you approximately two weeks prior to the program. If you do not receive information about the next program day one week in advance, please contact the Leadership DeKalb office immediately. The times and dates of the program days are subject to change with notice to you.
|Orientation for the 2013 Class||July 19, 2012|
|Opening Retreat *||August 27-28, 2012 *|
|History Day||October 18, 2012|
|Diversity Day||November 15, 2012|
|Justice Day||January 17, 2013|
|Government Day||February 21, 2013|
|Education Day||March 21, 2013|
|Economic Development & Transportation Day||April 18, 2013|
|Health Day||May 16, 2013|
|Closing Retreat *||June 9-10, 2013 *|
*We require mandatory attendance at the Opening and Closing Retreats.
Program Day Attendance
- Please come to each Program Day ready to FULLY participate!
- Being late counts as a partial absence and is added to your total number of absences. Late arrivals can be equivalent to one full absence. A maximum of TWO full absences
will be allowed in any given class year.
- Everyone in attendance must sign in at each program day.
- It is the responsibility of the individual to notify Leadership DeKalb in writing (by e-mail) at least 24 hours prior to taking any absence.
- On Bus Excursion Days, all class members will ride the bus. Please plan your family and business schedules in advance. Valuable discussion takes place as we travel to and from the sites. This information is critical to the program and should not be missed.
Bus Excursion Days are as follows:
- October 20, 2011 – History Day
- January 19, 2012 – Justice Day
- March 15, 2012 – Education Day
- April 19, 2012 – Economic Development Day
- May 17, 2012 – Health Day